Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Take A Peek Wednesday: The Arrival of Fall

                     
                                          

                   Fall has been kind to us so far and you will hear no complaints from me. I've lived here 8 years now and it's the first time I've been able to keep heat off and have the windows wide open. It's changing though and the cold is on its way.

I am busy in the kitchen this week preparing for our Thanksgiving. We are having it this weekend since that fits our schedule the best. There will be turkey and stuffing and gravy and pie and rolls and everything else you would expect to see on the table during this time. I am missing home and my family terribly. It's just not the same over here.

Still. I am grateful for what I do have and never lose sight of that. Winter is on the way and that brings many exciting things along with it. I look forward to sharing it with you!