Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Take A Peek Wednesday: Muiderslot





     
            Last week during fall vacation we got up at 5:15 am and a boarded a train to Amsterdam,then a tram and then a boat so we could visit,Muiderslot. A beautiful castle just outside of Amsterdam.
                           

           
        It was overcast out and there was a slight drizzle on and off the entire day which only added to the experience in my opinion..Who wants to visit a sunny castle?
                            

                          
         After walking around the inside and exploring all the rooms we headed out to visit the castle gardens.
   
           The herb garden..
                  The veggie garden..
                 And a pic of the boat we took to reach the castle..

          I can sometimes forget how much fun it can be to play tourist..All in all it was a wonderful day. I can tell you without a doubt, I am not a train traveler. It's just not me. There are people who love zooming all over the place but I am not one of them. Still..it's worth it when you get to see beautiful things like this.

What have you been up to lately?