Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Take A Peek Wednesday: The Dark Dreary Days of A Dutch Winter

             
              Santa surprised me with a few things for Christmas...one being a point and shoot camera. I've been dropping hints for awhile but mostly in the form of complaints. I've got a large camera that is strictly used for the top notch pictures I love to take of my food and other things...and I love it. But it's big and bulky and you can't randomly snap photos here and there without making a deal out of it. So this year they went on sale and I got one.

So you can expect random photos now when I feel brave enough to snap a pic in public. The weather hasn't been on my side as of late but that's the Dutch winter for you. The photos consist of our city center that has a market on Tuesday and Saturday. It's kind of sad looking at the moment and I prefer it more in the summer when you see twice the amount of vendors. The other one is while driving in the car and the last is one of my Christmas gifts..A bread book. Is anyone surprised by this?

I hope your weather is looking friendlier than mine is!!! Hurry up summer!!!!!