Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Take A Peek Wednesday: Tis the Season!

           
                      Yep..it's that wonderful time of the year!! We picked our tree up on Saturday as part of our tradition of buying and decorating the tree for my birthday. As always, the man laughed when he saw us and said the exact same thing he has said to us every single time we have arrived.." I always remember you since you are the very first ones to show up for a tree" and then laughs again. I adore that man. 

So it's up and I love it. I turn it on as soon as I walk into the living room and just stand there and stare at it for a few minutes. It always puts a smile on my face and warms my heart. I love Christmas and everything it should stand for. I still believe you know..The bell still rings for me,as it does for all who truly believe. You know what else has been going on?

            
             Fire!!! oh how I love this time of year! Pop in some wood,grab a cup of coffee with either peppermint mocha or caramel latte powdered creamer and kick back and smile. Life is good in my little world.

P.S. The flavored creamers were sent to me from back home. I've never seen flavored creamers here!