Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Take A Peek Wednesday: Various Ways To Kill Time

                     
                    Lately my life has been taken over by various time suck moments. As I adjust to my husbands crazy work hours schedule ( hello 3:45 am wake up call!) I am left with a few more hours in the day. I am learning to love copious amounts of coffee to keep me going. I've watched the sun rise a ton of times over the last few weeks and I've gone to bed before 9pm on several occasions. I'm also spending a ton on time on pinterest..and missing home because of that. Farm life is screaming my name at this point and I am having a harder time ignoring it. Sometimes I just want to go home. I've started pinning things for Christmas!! haha..I am sooo not ashamed!
                   


                Another time suck moment is this cutie pie. My shadow,Bailey. 
                      


                    And my other side kick,Pixel. They will be hanging out with me for the next 6 weeks or so. I've been watching them twice a year for the past four years and they are seriously a part of the family at this point. These are the best kinds of time suck moments though..hanging out on the couch and catching a quick (3 hour)nap.

What's your favorite way to pass the time?