Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Take A Peek Wednesday: Spiders!

                         
                    It's that time of year again! The time where you must be on a constant look out for the ginormous sized webs that take over..I've seen them span an entire hedge. The spiders are kinda cool looking too..
               
         I know most people find spiders to be hideous but not me. I find them rather beautiful. I don't want to hold one (although I did hold a tarantula once and I wasn't expecting them to have a sticky feeling on the bottom of their feet), I do find them all to be rather interesting in the looks department. I also have a house spider!
                  

               Here he/she is! I first spotted him in my pantry a few months ago and decided that since he wasn't bothering me I was going to leave him alone. He then disappeared and then reappeared right above our wood burning stove. I may or may not have fed him 5 or 6 flies since he's been here. I probably need more human contact at this point..