Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Take A Peek Wednesday: Birds,Berries,and Blooms

                        
               Once a week I hear the stranger-danger scream from the hens. It's because of that guy..The Heron. If someone has a pond in their backyard like our neighbor does,you'll find these guys. They just sit there and wait for the moment when they can fly down and snatch up a Koi or two. As soon as one lands next door the hens start screaming and they'll take off soon after. I think they hate the screaming as much as I do.
          
      My golden raspberry bush is coming along nicely and I was able to taste the first one a few days ago. Wow was it good.
                           
                  
               Everything is blooming and it makes me soooo happy!!!! What are you loving most about the beautiful weather?