Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Take A Peek Wednesday: Around The House

                       

               It's been a busy Wednesday over here in tulip central. The weather has been mild..despite a brief storm and rain here and there,we can't complain to much. The hens are able to stay outside until 5:30 on most days and that does them wonders. They always head inside right around dusk or just before and thankfully it's been happening later and later. It does wonders for the egg laying aswell..extra sunlight means more eggs. 

Yesterday was a baking day for me..breads and buns respectfully. 
          
        
           Look at that beautiful bowl full of free range eggs..It makes me so happy every time I walk into the kitchen and see it. I'm so thankful for those eating and pooing machines outback.
                   
 
         Speaking of those machines..Hello from Daisy,Mabel,Belle,Astrid,Annie,Lily,and Eliza! Are you as tired of winter as I am? I just snapped this photo a few minutes ago and it made me wish for the lush summer days. I can't wait for everything to come into bloom!