Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Take A Peek Wednesday: Hens and A Christmas Market

             

                     We are so close to Christmas now and I still only have one hen laying..just one! I had a chat with Mabel about it all and just like always, she gave me her classic look of just not caring. 
                 
 
         Belle is also doing a very good job of pretending like she has no clue as to what needs to be happening..Lay an egg? what? more treats,please!
                 
 
        They did all come over to wish you a very good morning though..how super nice of them :)
                   
   
           We went to our yearly,German Christmas Market and headed over to Osnabruck :) I just love that you can buy a drink with an annual mug they put out each year. I see lots of coffee and cocoa drinking in this cup. I was a bit surprised how commercial it's become and was a little sad to see this. It was my first year coming home without an ornament. The beautiful painted ones I love so much were no where to be found but the price of everything else seemed to really climb since last year.

What have the rest of you been up to over the course of a week?