Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Take A Peak Wednesday: It's Kinda Cold

        I know it's not polite to complain about the cold weather when there are so many other people who are dealing with some severe conditions right now. So I won't complain. I will just say that it's getting kinda cold around here.
                                
 
        It's going to get colder at some point so I know this is nothing compared to what will be..but again, it's getting kinda cold around here. What is it like where you are? I am so thankful for our wood burning stove..We have it going as often as possible and it makes such a huge difference. 

P.S. I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming. I have bought exactly one gift so far..just one! Sadly,the rest won't be taken care of until around the 23rd..but we always manage to pull it off. How is Christmas coming along at your house?