Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

          

               I wanted to take a brief moment to wish all of my readers..my friends really, a very Merry Christmas! It's dark and stormy over here..We've got wind gusts and rain..but it doesn't matter. I'm with the ones I love the most and tomorrow we'll be waking up to a present filled christmas tree. We'll be enjoying a breakfast of eggs that were provided by still only one hen..but I've been saving them up for us to enjoy. There will be a variety of different things to eat and gifts to enjoy..but I want to thank you all for taking the time to stop by and say Hello and look forward to another year with you.

Merry Christmas!!!! 



4 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Merry Christmas !!!

lea said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Sonya. I've been following your blog for quite a while, but haven't commented. It's dry(gasp)out here in Portland,OR, but foggy & chilly today. Love your photos of the hens, my daughter who lives in the mid-Willamette valley has many! Have a husband who immigrated from Munster, not too far,as you know, from the Netherlands.
Wishing you a Happy New Year

Sonya said...

Merry Christmas,Lea! Gosh..thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. It means alot to me.

I just LOVE knowing someone in Oregon is reading my blog..lol I miss home so much somtimes and just love hearing from others who are from there.

Munster is a fantastic city..they have a wonderful christmas market there!

Don't be a stranger :)

Sonya said...

Merry Christmas,Frau :) I hope you and your wonderful family have a Merry Christmas!