Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Take A Peek Wednesday: Running Errands



                Do you ever have those moments where you feel like you live in your car? that you are constantly in it more than not? for the most part my life is very quiet..very very quiet, but there are those brief moments where I am running around like crazy.
                       
 
             I still can't believe where I live sometimes..I mean,look..I can head to Amsterdam if I want to. I live 2 hours from there..crazy I tell you.
                                                


              I still have those moments where I'm looking around and thinking to myself that I am no longer surrounded by Americans..I miss you guys. I really really do. Life isn't so bad across the pond. I'm lucky in ways that aren't always expressed.. I do live a very blessed life. But I miss my peeps :)