Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

 

         I wanted to stop in and wish you all a very Happy New Year! I have a bunch of recipes to share but wanted one last day with the family to relax and reflect.

2012 was a wild year for me. I completed my weight loss journey and celebrated my 38th birthday,140 pounds lighter. I had alot of highs and lows..but thats life for you. You can't have the good without the bad and I learned alot from each moment and I can say that I am better and wiser and stronger.

As for this year? I was never one to make resolutions or goals but ever since I set my sights on the weight lossaand a few other items I wanted to check off of my list I decided that this year consists of just a few things: Getting back to basics,buying our first home here in The Netherlands and to become a better bread baker. I started this morning off with baking a braided loaf and will be sharing that easy recipe this week.

I'm happy,healthy and hopeful. My family is happy,healthy and stronger than ever. I wish the same for you all aswell. I hope you are able to accomplish all that you want this year and I hope you keep checking back here for both healthy and sinful foods and desserts!!