Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

  

      I wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. This blog has come to mean alot to me and it's all because of you. So I thank you for taking the time out of your very busy day to stop and leave me a comment. I have developed wonderful friendships through this little blog and I'm forever grateful for that. This little spot in the blogging world has become my therapy..my safe zone,my place to share my ups and downs and all the delicious food we eat on a weekly basis.

So thank you..thank you from the bottom of my heart for your friendship..for it means the world to this small town american girl who lives a crazy life in The Netherlands.

Enjoy your family,friends and food today. We'll be celebrating on saturday when everyone is home. I've already started getting things ready and look forward to eating a meal with my 3 favorite guys.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!