Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall in The Netherlands



       I've been getting some e-mails from readers asking why I no longer share photos of my life here and if I could start sharing those again.

       

     I can totally do that and I'm not sure why I stopped posting about my life here.

     

     I don't always think the pictures  I take are all that interesting to anyone but me.

      

    I have a thing about Dutch mushrooms...

       

    I've never seen so many different types before..and I kid you not, there are some that stand as tall as I am..and I'm 5 feet 6 inches. Everytime I see those I never have my camera with me.

          

     I used to be a winter fan until I moved here. Now I'm more about the fall because of the mushrooms.

        

    So there you go..a little touch of Dutch fall for you :) As always, I share a weekly photo over at Communal Global so make sure you head over there to see the beautiful pics we all share..and then join us each tuesday with Tuesday's Around The World .