Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spicy Roast Chicken Legs

  
       Whoa is it COLD here..freeeezing bitter cold. Thankfully there is still sun,zero snow and no icy road conditions to speak of. Now that I have that out of the way..who is addicted to Pinterest like I am? full on addicted. I have my entire life planned out on boards..looks way better on there than it does in real life!

I have pinned so much stuff that I decided that I needed to actually do something about it..like use one of the recipes finally! So here we go..spicy roast chicken legs! yum yum. You can grill these aswell but I went ahead and stuck them in the oven.

Spicy Roast Chicken Legs

4 Skinless Chicken Legs
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 TBS Brown Sugar
1-1/2 TBS Paprika
1/2 TBS Garlic Powder
1-1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
1 TBS Chili Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt

Make four deep scores on each leg. Place all ingredients into a plastic bag; marinate for 15-30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 or 190 celcius. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Place chicken legs onto prepared sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until done.

Yield: 4 Chicken Legs
Source: Everyday Rachel Ray