Monday, December 5, 2011

'Tis the Season

   
         The tree has been up for almost a week now and I can't stop looking at it. There are so many memories on there. The one above was bought on sunday to mark my 7th wedding anniversary.

      
      I bought this one on sunday aswell..There is something magical about a smiling mushroom with ladybug on top!

        
      I can still remember when my husband and I walked into the all year round ornament store in Oregon and bought this one. They need a serious shot of personalised ornaments over here. I have yet to find someone who does it!

     
      I love this one too. The truth is I love all of my ornaments. We all know the story behind each and everyone one..and we talk about them every single year. Do you have special ornaments or decorations that you bring out year after year? I want to do an ornament swap sometime. How much fun would it be to receive an ornament from The Netherlands or Germany or England!