Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

   
      A few weeks ago I attempted to be the good wife by joining my husband on a "quick fishing trip"wich consisted of him throwing the poll in for less than hour..and it was only for that short amount of time because I couldn't feel my face after 5 minutes of walking around.

    
   I spotted this horse and it quickly came over to me.

    
    It was all alone and I could tell the poor thing was very lonely. I didn't have anything to offer her except my hand.

      
   She stood still for the longest time as I stroked her beautiful face. My fishing trips are done for the season. The bitter cold is here to stay for awhile so I'm going to pick and chose my moments of freezing my face off! Please stop by Unknown Mami to see what everyone else is up to this weekend!
   
Unknown Mami