Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

  
      I took a walk this weekend along the Dutch/German border.
     
     This is how close we are. The dirt road on the right is Germany and the field to the left is The Netherlands. It's amazing to me even now that I live here.

        
     So I spotted some cows..and as it turns out, they were just as curious about me as I was of them.

      
     So there I was, knee deep in a blackberry bush trying to touch a cow for the first time. I was shocked over how big they really are! They kept sniffing the air trying to figure out who I was.

         
   They were so soft to the touch..almost like touching a horse.

      
   I gotta tell ya..I love cows. I'm so going back there again soon  : ) Head on over to Unknown Mami to see what everyone else is up to this sunday!   

Unknown Mami