Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

 
          The Netherlands has been hit with a massive streak of beautiful sunny weather..I do believe thats called an Indian Summer. Im just loving it! It's quickly coming to an end but it was fun while it  lasted.

         
   The mushrooms are back in full force and it's one of my favorite things about living in The Netherlands during the fall season.

      
    Meet Sherman, the newest member of the family. He was given to us by our friends that we dogsit for. She knew I had a massive love for him and I was so excited when she asked if I wanted him:)

        
     I happily spend my afternoons picking weeds for him to snack on. It's love I tell you!

       
    Dew drops are on my list of favorite things right now. I hope you all have a wonderful week and please stop by Unknown Mami and join in the fun of sharing your world with us!  
Unknown Mami