Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

  
          I finally went to Giethoorn,Holland. It's been nicknamed "The Venice of The Netherlands". You can rent boats and tour the town through the canals.

     
     It seriously felt like I was in another world..like in a Thomas Kinkade painting.

           
      See what I mean? the homes are beautiful. It was a perfect day.

        
     
        
    You can pull your boat to the side and walk in an out of stores.

      
       If you have a very large chunk of change you could buy this lovely home :)

      

          

         

   Next week I will show the more pictures of Giethoorn and the lake we spent a few hours on..I hope you come back! Please head over to Unknown Mami and check out what she and everyone else is up to today. Even though I am now living in The Netherlands, I have not forgotten about 9/11 and those who were killed that tragic day. I can still remember where I was when it happened and the complete sense of loss,fear and hope I felt during that time. I will never forget.
Unknown Mami