Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

 
           Random shots to share this week! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! It's been a wacky summere here in Holland weather wise..but that's nothing new!

     
      My container garden is still growing strong.

      
      Have you ever eaten a Lemon Cucumber?

      
      I decided to grow them since I had never eaten one. They are the best cucumbers. The skins are soft and you don't need to peel them. They are called "lemon" cucumbers because they do resemble a lemon..but taste nothing like one.

      
         We've got tons of peppers in various varities

     
      I was thinking of Oregon today and how much I missed it. I miss home and I miss Americans. I feel so out of touch with everything and everyone from back home and it makes me sad. Please head over to Unknown Mami to see what everyone else is up to today and join in yourself! See you next weekend :)
           
Unknown Mami