Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

       
               Hello from it's never going to stop raining,Holland! It's July and I'm currently in sweatpants,socks and a sweater..so not cool at all! 

      
      A few weeks back I found a book that had a listing for all the nature areas you can walk through here in The Netherlands. I looked up our area and started making plans.

       
      It was a really nice area..a little to crowded but overall a great place to walk on a nice day. I look forward to working my way down the list of places to visit this summer :)

       
     As always I was happy that I was able to spot butterflies!

      
     They are on my top 5 list of most favorite things to take photos of...What's your favorite?

       
       You can even rent a vacation home there :) I hope everyone has a wonderful week! It's finally summer vacation here and my two sons have a whopping 6 week vacation! It seems like a really short time in comparison to what I had growing up..I kinda like it though. I think 3 months is a bit long. Head on over to Unknown Mami and see what everyone else is up to!    
            


Unknown Mami