Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

  
          Dutch weather can be a real pain. We can go from 92 degrees with massive humidity to 62 degrees with rain..within a 24 hour period. I'm so glad I have a green house because I'm pretty sure I would of lost everything I had based on the temperamental weather. Above is a lemon cucumber.

       
       My butterfly bush is finally blooming! I can't wait for the beautiful butterflies to arrive.

       
         I was taken back when I saw this beautiful yellow squash. I had planted only eight-ball zucchini's..and this is no eight-ball. I'm thinking a summer squash? I can't wait to see what it turns into!

       
      These beautiful flowers belong to my green zebra tomato plant..really can't wait to see those!

         
       My hydrangea bush is also blooming. My backyard is a magical place right now.

        
      My houseguests are back and these are the kind we actually look forward to having :)

        
     There has been tons of cuddles and long walks..I don't know if I can give them back! I hope everyone who is celebrating the 4th of July has a safe and wonderful time! We'll be grilling over here and missing home for sure. Please head over to Unknown Mami to see what everyone else is up to this weekend! 
     
Unknown Mami