Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

  
          I thought it was time to do a container garden update! Everything is growing great in my little Dutch green house. My lemon cucumbers are starting to show up finally!
        
     I was able to harvest my first Eight-Ball Zucchini!
        
        I just loved the pattern in had on the inside when I sliced into it.

      
     My cucmbers are doing really well too..and they taste fantastic!

        
       This is a Hungarian Wax Pepper. They can get fairly large and I look forward to stuffing it and grilling it : )

        
      These are called Cherry Peppers. You can pick them now or you can wait until they turn a bright red..we picked some and now we are going to let them turn to red. So far I am in the lead when it comes to most harvested veggies. My husbands peppers will produce more fruit but my veggies are the ones who will be eaten the most..therefore I think I should be the winner when it comes to producing the most amount of fruits that will be eaten..don't you agree? :) Please send some extra good weather vibes my way..it's June people and I'm wearing socks around the house. It's been raining like crazy for a week now..enough is enough. Please head over to Unknown Mami to check up on what she is up to along with everyone else who is playing along. See you next week :)  
       
Unknown Mami