Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My first harvest of the season!


              Yesterday I picked my first harvest of the season! I plucked off a fat cucumber and a teenie cherry pepper. If you leave the peppers on for a long time they will turn the bright red tomato color. The cucumber tasted amazing.
          
         I just loved the inside of the tiny pepper. It tasted great aswell. They are supposed to be hot but I am not one to eat those things with the seeds..I always take those out!

          
         I've finally got blossoms on my Eight-Ball zucchini plants. I am super excited about those since I have never seen the small round shaped zucchini's before. I have lots of plans for those!
  So what does your "Today" look like? link up with us on Communal Global and share your today with everyone!