Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

         Heeellloooo from The Netherlands!! I hope everyone is doing well :) today my Sunday's In The City comes to you courtesy of my yard! I've got a few bird feeders in the front yard and boy do the pigeons love stopping by.
     I've been grilling out as often as possible!! I LOVE veggie kabobs!! I wish I could get a package of the all beef hotdogs from home..I miss american hotdogs..like..alot.
        My veggies are loving the greenhouse!!!
           This cutie is a Hungarian Wax pepper
      I've been walking as much as I can. I can't get enough of the sun!
       I taught myself how to bake Artisan Bread..my life is changed forever :) I hope everyone has a fabulous week and I want to wish all of my American friends and family both in and out of the military,a safe and wonderful Memorial Day tomorrow!! Head over to Unknown Mami and join in the fun of sharing your city with us!
           
Unknown Mami