Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday's In My City

          Happy Sunday everyone! whew..I've been busy! Yesterday we headed out to finally buy a gas grill! I love the smell of charcoal but love the convenience of a gas grill. It's mine..all mine and can't wait to whip up some delicious food.
           My container garden is coming along nicely...they really love the green house. These beautiful blooms belong to a Large Red Cherry Pepper.
       These are my Eight-Ball Zucchini plants and my oh my are they going to taste amazing when grilled..or stuffed and grilled..or sliced and grilled :)
         My wonderful husband put up a trellis for my cucumber plants..they are going to get huge..really really huge.
      I even spotted my first cucumber bloom. My husband and I have a wee bit of a contest going. He is growing all peppers and I'm doing the rest..the winner will be the one who produces the most amount of fruits from all of their plants. It's so on.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Head over to Unknown Mami and check out what everyone else is up to..and then join in yourself! 
       
Unknown Mami