Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Canal Rowing

              The canal we like to go to for fishing comes alive once summer gets closer. I usually see something new each time I go. This time around I spotted a mama duck and her babies and a group of rowers. I must admit that this photo was taken inside of our car. It was cold you see, so while my husband and oldest son sat there and fished, my youngest son and I sat in the car and periodically opened the door and shouted encouragement before shutting the door again. I did jump out when my husband caught each of his 3 fish.
       This is a Brasem and I don't think they are in the U.S. They are bottom feeders and have huge mouthes and lips to suck up all the gross things they like to eat. So we snapped a few pics and slipped him back into the water.

So what does your "Today" look like? join us on Communal Global by sharing a picture of your today : )