Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

         Even though I live in the city I am still able to find a sense of peace here. When I leave my house all I have to do is cross the street and walk through this wooded path.
     I walk through the path(30 second walk) cross the street and I see an open field before me.
     There is one grade school,highschool,bus stop,play area and several neighborhoods all around me..but I find peace here.
    There's even a canal tucked away in the back of the open field. You can feed the ducks or cast your pole to see what you can catch.
     I usually spend my time scouting out neat things to take pics of. Yep..I do so love my neighborhood :) Thanks for stopping by! Head on over to Unknown Mami to see what everyone else is showing this week!          
Unknown Mami