Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

            I was supposed to post zoo pics today..and I did go..but I am so tired and can't be bothered to go through the 278 photos right now. In the mean time here is what I've been up to! Planting seeds for my big container garden this year!
       I've got beautiful purple hyacinths in my house and they smell amazing! they are my favorite flowers
       Every year I need to cut back my Butterfly Bush. I get scared every single year.
       I always think it won't grow back..but it always does :)
       Here's one quick shot from the zoo! I will post the rest next weekend! Have a great week everyone! Head over to Unknow Mami to see what everyone else is up to!
  
Unknown Mami
        





 

8 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Is spring really in your corner of the world? We got six inches of snow today and it's freezing! I want to plant so bad! Monkey's are so cute can't wait to see your pictures. Have a wonderful day!

Life with Kaishon said...

I am so glad it keeps growing back! I would be worried too!

Unknown Mami said...

I think I'm related to some of those monkeys.

Candee said...

I always hated cutting my butterfly bush back too for that same reason but yes it grew back every time.
We had a great time at the zoo!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

myrelish said...

I have never seen a butterfly bush, I would be interested to see it when it grows back. Your hyacinth is beautiful, it almost makes me wish I had a garden.

lytha said...

hey, i have one of those window boxes! it has things growing in it actually! i have basil, cilantro, and snapdragon started.

hyacinths are my favorite too - that smell is like nothing else! i hope to see some soon in the yard.

May said...

This is the first time I am seeing those boxes for a container garden. Where are they available? Glad that you had a fun day at the zoo..:) Will be eagerly waiting for the pictures coming Sunday.

Sonya said...

May..head to your local Garden Center! thats where you can buy those along with seeds and potting soil : )