Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

               Hi everyone! it's sunday again..and you know what that means :) If it's your first time here..My name is Sonya and I'm an American living in The Netherlands. Unknown Mami allows all of us to join in everyweek to share a piece of our life with you. Please head over and visit her and everyone else who joins in. Today my husband and I went out for a quick walk. I had hoped it would be longer but it was so cold that we had to turn back. It's sunny out but freezing!
      I quickly snapped two photos and ran for the car!
        Here is a picture of a street that I travel on alot.
       A typical Dutch home..it's not one house but two.
        Some of the roads are so narrow here..and they appear to be single roads..but are infact a double. As you can see you need to watch out for parked cars,bikers and cars coming at you. I've held my breath many times thinking we were going to side swipe someone while passing. I hope everyone has a wonderful week! My two boys have this week off from school and my husband took two weeks off. We have many things planned and I look forward to showing you the photos of everything : )      

Unknown Mami