Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

  
   It's sunday again! the week seems to fly by sometimes..well moreso the weekends than anything else. In The Netherlands you need to hurry up and get your shopping done on saturdays and all your other errands because on sunday there isn't anything open! In the much larger cities like Rotterdam they are open..but for those of us in small town,NL they are not. There has been a slight movement where certain grocery stores are open from 4-7 on sunday's and everyone shows up in their sunday finest. I spotted the first signs of Spring this morning. Isn't that bud a cutey?
     I'm ready for Spring..really really ready.
                              I need color and sun.
     I hope everyone has a sun filled brightly colored week. Head over to Unknown Mami and see what she along with everyone else is up to this week!!


Unknown Mami