Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

 
         Today was going to be the first day since I started SIMC that I wasn't going to join in. I am so fed up with the horrible grey weather that I just wasn't inspired enough to even try today...And then I met Eenie Meenie and there was a ray of sunshine in my neighborhood. Eenie Meenie is a ferret and she belongs to the best friend of my oldest son. I feel in love with her semi smelly self right on the spot. I thought she was going to be super hyper but she happily layed in my arms and tried to take a nap.
   I think I'm going to ask for my own eenie meenie..even though I don't really need one,have no place to put one,could think of a hundred different things I do need and have a place for..Did I mention she walks around on a cat leash? how cute is that. Head on over to Unknown Mami and join in on all the fun of exploring everyone's sunday..and then join in yourself : )

Unknown Mami