Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday's In My City...

       Hello Everyone! If this is your first time here..Hello,my name is Sonya. I'm an American living in The Netherlands. Each sunday,thanks to Unknown Mami, I am able to share a piece of my world with everyone who joins in! So please head over and join in on Sunday's In My City and share a piece of your world with us!
        It was another beautiful sunday so we decided to wash our car.
         We then headed out of town and into the countryside.
        I love the country life and hope to live it one day.
    We then needed to head home. I drank way to much water before we left..wich was a realllllyyyy bad idea. The skies have since turned grey so I was happy to get out of the house and enjoy the sun! See you next sunday : )

Unknown Mami