Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

   
   Hi Everyone! It's sunday again:) I decided to show you a crazy day in photos of our weather. The morning started off with tons of snow.
     It was beautiful..and then it stopped and cleared up.
    Out of nowhere the blue skies we had briefly left and everything went a weird grey shade.
       The snow came down with a vengeance for about 5 mins...and then..it was all gone.
      The beautiful bright blue sky and sun popped out and melted all the snow. I guess we're due for more by the end of this week..I'm ready for more :) Thank you to Unknown Mami for bringing us Sunday's In My City. Thanks to her I've gotten to know several people through them signing up and I love checking up on everyone once week. Please head over there and see what she is up to along with everyone else who signs up!     
 
Unknown Mami