Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

 
Hello Everyone! It's sunday again..time to share a bit of my world. Thanks to Unknown Mami you too can share some of your world with everyone else. Head on over there and sign up and check everyone's sunday out. As you can see we have the tree up :)
     This is where I went to pick it out. The guy remembered us from last year. We're the only Dutch/American couple to show up early for a tree :)
      I'm one of those people who love personalised ornaments and I remember where each one came from and the meaning behind it.
      I've got a thing for The Wizard of Oz.
     I bought this one in..yep you guessed it..London,England. I can't wait to go back there someday.
     My oldest son made this for me last year. We both sat on the couch and I taught him how to make the stitches. I love these kinds of memories.
     The boys know how much I love christmas..So every year on my birthday they buy me some sort of a decoration. They've started buying me snowglobes in all sizes. I can't tell you how much joy it brings me to know that they go to the store together and pick me out a gift. They can barely contain themselves as I open it up.
         Life is magical right now and I wish you all a wonderful week ahead!
                
Unknown Mami