Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

 Wow it's sunday again! Where did the week go? Our weather is about to take a turn..we've got snow in the forecast:) Alot of the flowers are in for a bit of a shock since they didn't get that memo and continue to try and bloom!
       My hydrangea bush is hanging on until the bitter end.
         Dried leaves are beautiful.
           We took a walk in the forest today
        
         

   

          At then end of our walk this guy was waiting for us! Well actually he was in the yard of a house that we came upon :) I hope you enjoyed your tour..Next week I am heading to a Christmas Market in Germany where I will meet up with another expat blogger living in Amsterdam. I hope to post a ton of pics next sunday. We are going at night and unless you have a tripod it's never easy to take night pics..but I'm going to try..plus there is a forecast for snow then :) Head over to Unknown Mami and join in on Sunday's In My City.


Unknown Mami

 

10 comments:

May said...

Snow!!! This is pretty soon!!! Over here, everybody move their plants indoors and I have not done that as yet. Looks like I am the last person in Lohr am Main to move the babies indoors ...:D :D
We too will be visiting quite a few X'mas markets beginning Friday. We are so looking forward to it!!!

Poetic Shutterbug said...

Absolutely stunning, all of them. I love the way you captured those Autumn leaves. Just beautiful shots and thanks for sharing them with us.

Lizzy said...

Cute cow, but kind of a funny thing to have in your yard lol.

Unknown Mami said...

I thought this post was enchanting and I love the closing shot; it added a bit of whimsy to the enchantment.

Rebecca said...

Beautiful!

MaryBeth said...

The flowers look so darn pretty, I cant wait to see some snow pictures nest week.

Philly Girl Abroad said...

Loved the pictures. You've really captured the spirit of the woods here. Have fun at the Christmas Market!

Philly Girl Abroad said...

Beautiful pictures. You've really captured the feeling of the woods here. Have fun in Germany!

BLOGitse said...

Great tour, thanks!
I'm going to post xmas/winter pics next weekend too. More decorations and lights everywhere. That's good because otherwise it's so dark.
Have a good week!

newmami_rgv said...

Picture perfect! Thanks for sharing...
CJR