Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

It's sunday again! If this is your first time here..Hello my name is Sonya. I'm an American living in The Netherlands. Thanks to Unknown Mami I am able to share a piece of my world with you every sunday. Please check out Mami's world aswell as everyone else's who plays along. This week I am bringing you "Mushroom Love". They are out all over the place here.
      Like people,they come in all different shapes and sizes.
                     This one looks like leather.
                       We've got teenie ones
                   There are ones that like to blend in
                     These guys are growing in sand!
                 We've even got flat yellow mushrooms
                  Thank you for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead and I will see you next sunday!