Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

It's sunday again! Unknown Mami is the place to visit to see what she and everyone else is up to this weekend! Last week we went to a drive-thru safari park.
  I think people lack common sense these days. A guy got out of his car while being very close to these guys. I'm not a betting person, but if I were, my money is totally on the cheetah's.
                                Isn't she a cutie?
                They had all kinds of horned animals.
                    As much as I enjoy looking at them..
                           And they are fun to look at..
          They are like the green grass in an Easter basket..tons of grass and a little candy.
                    They had some neat birds
                     I got super excited when I saw this..
                   And there he was..roaring like crazy and pacing back and forth..looking at us.
                    Isn't he beautiful?? click on the pic and get a better view.
                       Then it was time for these guys!!
                     They make pretty good carwashers..if you don't mind some missing paint from their sand paper like tongues.
                     They have funny personalities..
            We weren't supposed to have our windows open
             No way was I following that rule. He stuck his head inside the back window and licked the ceiling..
         We finished the day off with some fries. Mcdonalds fries rock. Have a great week everyone!!!