Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

Hi Everyone! You all know the drill by now. Unknown Mami allows us to link up with her and share a piece of our life. Please head over there to see what she is up to along with everyone else. If this is your first time here..My name is Sonya and I'm an American living in The Netherlands!
                  Fall has come to my town this week.
      We've had those foggy mornings followed by grey skies. It's been great for picture taking!
                     The acorns are all over the place
                    I spotted Spearmint growing in a corner of my backyard.
                     The tiny blooms from my Hydrangea bush.
           However today the sun came out in a BIG way..it was in the 70's and because of that we headed to the Safari Park and did the whole drive thru thing. I will post those next week I think. Have a wonderful week ahead everyone!