Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Blog Makeover and A HUGE Thank You!

     I have a new blog layout!!! lookie lookie!! I have my own button..seriously always wanted one of those..AND I have my own signature!! I'm like in the big time now..tee hee..If you like it you have to thank the person who made it for me. Rocio from Mami Picture did all of this!!! isn't she super creative? besides taking out of this world photos she also designs blogs at a very affordable cost. If you are looking for a mini makeover or a big one, please please head over and see what wonderful things she can do for your blog. Thank you so much Rocio for taking the time to make my blog everything I have always wanted it to be but never knew how to achieve. 


Please be patient. I have a ton of things to get in order. I have tabs now for recipes and photograhs but in order for those to work I need to add everything one recipe/post at a time...and there are ALOT of posts to go through. Feel free to snag my awesome button. Thank you Rocio!!!!!