Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

Hi everyone! If this is your first time here, I'm Sonya and I'm an American living in The Netherlands. Today I am bringing you Sunday's In my Yard. I spent a much needed lazy weekend around the house and this is what I captured! As always a big thanks to Unknown Mami for allowing all of us to join in on this wonderful thing. Please head over there to see what she and everyone else is up to!  The above pic shows the first signs of Fall that I spotted! 
     We've had some sun this week and couldn't resist the last of my summer bug photos.
     Yesterday was a perfect day for hot airballooning!
  Incase you prefer a blue balloon I have one of those too!
  Hello Mr.Fall colored spider! he's candy corn colored! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week : ) 

P.S. As always for a larger view of the photos just click on them!