Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

Hi Everyone! If this is your first time here my name is Sonya and I'm an American living in The Netherlands. I live in a lovely city named Enschede. Unknown Mami allows me to link up with her and everyone else who wants to share their city with the rest of the world. If you like taking virtual tours then please head on over there! This week I'm bringing you butterflies and other nature shots. If you have been here on a regular basis then you already know that I have a thing for butterflies : )
 I have a thing for frogs too..but they are harder to photograph sometimes.
    I love thistles too..aren't they beautiful?
                      I love bees..I pretty much love all nature.
                              Pinecones are amazing too.
                                                                    
             But yeah...I love butterflies. Have a wonderful week ahead everyone! See you next sunday : )