Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

Hey everyone! I'm back from vacation. We spent a beautiful week in Ankum,Germany. I have loads of photos to go through but wanted to share a few. Thanks to Unknown Mami I am able to share a part of my world with everyone who wants to stop by. Please head over to her blog and see what she is up to aswell as everyone else!
 We had two private ponds filled to the brim with fish.
We caught alot of fish and just relaxed.
 There is nothing like cooking your food over an open fire!
 We stayed up talking everynight around the campfire. I love hearing ideas and thoughts my two sons have.
 No camping trip would be complete without Smore's..served on homemade graham crackers no less!!!
 We walked through a gigantic forest that looked untouched.
                                                                                  
 I haven't even touched on how beautiful the country side was..another day. Thanks for stopping by and see you next sunday!