Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

Hello from "Geez is it humid,Holland:)" It's so warm and humid here so this is going to be a quick one. We all know the drill here. The super awesome Unknown Mami lets us link up with her to share a little piece of our lives. So head on over and check out what everone else is up to. This week I am finally able to show you my butterfly tree in full bloom and all the wonderful insects that have been visiting!
 This guy was the first to land on the tree:) I snapped and snapped away.
   He wasn't the only one to visit!
       The bees have also been visiting and enjoying themselves.
        Bees are sorta cute..as long as they don't sting.
     I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Summer vacation has finally started for us. The boys get 6 weeks off and we've got tons of things planned! See u next week!