Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Sky

We've had some crazy weather lately. I'm noticing most when I look up into the sky. This is what one of my "Todays" look like..make sure to link up at the bottom and share your today. When I walked out of the house,I saw these clouds to my left.
 Over on my right I had this beautiful sky
AS the day went on we got more of this and it ended with...
 This was our second storm wich came with tornado warnings..In the Netherlands. We didn't get any of course and this storm was worse than it looked thank goodness. So ok..I helped out the sky in the last photo because of h9ow dark it was outside.. but I'm telling you that's what I saw when I looked out my window!
 Communal Global wants to know what your "Today" looks like!        Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your "today" (in a post on your own blog where you mention, and link back to communal global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY"! Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! We can't wait to see your "Today."       
                             

14 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Those are some awesome sky shots, Sonya! :)

Caroline (Frogmum) said...

Awesome skies ~ so dramatic ~ I love dramatic sky!

May said...

Storm clouds again?? We have had crystal clear skies!!! Your shots are awesome!! So, how did you help out the sky in the last shot?? :D :D

Follyfgirl said...

I have also photographed such clouds and there were storms and thunderstorms, but then again very hot.
A funny summer this year...
Greetings from germany
Liebe Grüße, Petra

Candee said...

beautiful pictures. I love the sky's this time of the year!

Sonya said...

May I had to lighten certain areas. The camera shot was slightly dull when I snapped it. I could see it perfectly when I took it and looked at it on display but when I uploaded it, it didnt show wat I saw..so I tweaked with it until I got it right:)

Tezzie said...

Gorgeous cloudy skies! I love photographing cloud formations, too :D Hope you have some lovely clear blue skies for your holiday, though!

Cassie said...

I LOVE the stormy sky. That is such a gorgeous photo! :)

Lisa said...

We have had similar weather lately--really schizophrenic...sunny one minute and raining the next. It's almost like I'm back in Washington! ;)

Bunch of Barrons said...

Fabulous shots. Love love that last one. :)

lytha said...

sonya, those are the prettiest sky pics i've ever seen! we really didn't have a sky like this back in seattle. i just love these blue sky puffy cloud days.

but today the clouds look like they melted. they were just thin gauzy strips, they looked so pathetic like "it's HOT up here"

i'd love another storm please!

i'm using the sprinkler every night cuz i'm determined to keep my grass green.

Ashley Sisk said...

These shots are incredible. You've captured them beautifully!

likeschocolate said...

We have weather like that just about every day. Gorgeous in the morning and by evening the heat and humity have brewed up a story.

Marla said...

Amazing photos! The green of the sky in that last picture is exactly what we watch for during tornado season. Scary stuff.