Saturday, July 10, 2010

How I'm Surviving the Heat

It's currently 30 celcius in the house..wich is roughly 86 degrees...86 friggin degrees..lets not mention the humidity that goes along with the nasty heat. I'm not complaining mind you. I love the fact that my ass sticks to every surface I sit on,that Im walking around pantless wich suits my husband just fine..Oh hell no,I love that the air is so thick you can cut it with a knife..nope I don't mind at all..Not when I'm drinking this bad boy.

Candee introduced this lovely drink to me when I was at her place for a BBQ. All you need is ice, Melon Liqueur, and Sprite. The melon flavor is so subtle and pairs nicely with the sprite. Go get some and enjoy the heat a little more. Thanks Candee:)

11 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hehe, you crack me up! And your drink looks so refreshing!

Lisa said...

I think we're soul mates.

Sonya said...

Lizzy you should try it sometime!

Lisa..Haha..it's so nasty humid here..if I were super skinny I would be walkin around naked! lol

Diana's Cocina said...

You had me at Melon Liqueur!

Candee said...

Cheers darling!

Nancy C said...

Off to buy melon liquor!

May said...

WoW!! Melon Liqueur!! Am definitely gonna try that!! And pantless, that's me at night..:D It is freaking 30deg inside the house here too!! To make matters worse our air condition in the car no longer works!! It's sheer torture to go on drives!!!

Sonya said...

May we dont have A/C in the car at all! I run my errands in the mroning and stay inside when it gets hot out!

Rebecca said...

And here, right now it's 87F......but yesterday it was something like 95....and the humidity...oh the humidity........feels like a wet wool blanket draped over my lungs and face and body.

But that drink looks amazing!

Lee Ann said...

Hmm I have been wishing for sun all week! But now I remember how much I don't like being too hot!!! So I think I'll keep my dry but windy and overcast day! Lol xx

that drink sounds yummy xx

Sommer J said...

just looking at that makes me feel all nice and frosty