Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Butterfly Madness!

It's tuesday and that means Communal Global wants to know what your "Today" looks like. Well my today is all about butterfly madness! 
We have so many now that when you walk into the backyard they actually land on your head now.
  These peacock butterflies are the ones I spot the most. I'm going to buy a few more butterfly bushes. I guess if you can get the one with red blooms it will attract Hummingbirds! I so want a photo of one of those.
  I spotted this guy the other day..reminds me of a moth.
    He looks like a bat in this one!! So there is my "Today" for this week. Link up and share your today with us!
   Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your "today" (in a post on your own blog where you mention, and link back to communal global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY"! Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! We can't wait to see your "Today."