Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday's In My City...

Hello from super hot Holland!! wow is it warm! We go from one extreme to the next here. This is going to be a short post. I went to a BBQ today and met up with my two favorite bloggers. I had the best time. Thanks to Unknown Mami I am able to show you a bit of my world here..Make sure to head over to her site and check out what she and everyone else is up to! The above picture is of out train station...Notice the's in english:) You actually see alot of that here aswell as english commercials.
 On the other side there is a strip of water and the kids love running through it. I thought about doing it myself!
  I've been hanging out in my overgrown backyard snapping photos.
   My butterfly tree is getting ready to finally bloom!
 So is my hydrangea bush:) I'm heading to the couch now with a glass filled with ice water! Have a wonderful week and see you next sunday!
Unknown Mami